- If you make payment by credit or debit card, the charge on your credit card statement will be shown as ‘Taj Chauffeurs’.
- Car parking charges that are necessarily incurred in order to fulfill a booking will be charged at cost except where this cost is incorporated into our Airport Meet & Greet service charge.
- Any variations to the journey that involves extra time or mileage may be subject to additional charges.
- If a booking is cancelled within 1 hour of the requested pick-up time we reserve the right to make full charge for the journey. If however the pick-up location necessitates the car being dispatched more than an hour before the pick-up time we again reserve the right to make full charge for the journey.
- If the passenger does not appear and make contact with our driver at the booked time and the designated pick-up point, we reserve the right to make full charge for the journey.
- Our bookings cancellation policy reflects the availability of the vehicles in our fleet. Upon acceptance of your booking we reserve the availability of the vehicle for you and subsequently refuse all other bookings for that vehicle at that time and on that date.
Terms & Conditions:
- Taj Chauffeurs will endeavor to ensure vehicle(s) arrive at the time and place requested. We cannot however accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control, such as mechanical failure, traffic jams, traffic accidents or extreme weather conditions. Nor do we accept responsibility for any consequential loss.
- The Driver will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Client, in which case Payment clause 3. may apply.
- Unless specified at the time of booking, we may not automatically be able to accommodate additional pick-ups or drop-offs for any journey, although every effort will be made to meet such requirement.
- If our driver is asked to wait either at the beginning or during a journey, waiting time is chargeable at our current standard rate.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affects the Client’s’ statutory rights.
- Non-airport collections: Except for a 10 minute ‘grace’ period waiting charges will apply from the booked time, at our current standard rate.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to our vehicles to anyone who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behavior poses a threat to the safety of the driver, the vehicle or other passengers within the vehicle. We further reserve the right to terminate any journey due to unreasonable or improper behavior by any passenger.
- If special cleaning of any vehicle is required because it has been left in an unreasonable state by a passenger/client, we reserve the right to charge the cost of cleaning to that passenger/client.
- We reserve the right to substitute any vehicle or chauffeur/driver.
(Last edited: 25 November 2017)